Friday, January 18, 2008

Meme for moi

I have no excuse for my behavior. I am sorry. I am turning out to be a horrible blogger. And I honestly don't think it's because I don't have anything interesting to say. I do. Really!

I'm just lazy.

Thankfully, Lacey tagged me to do a meme post.

The meme rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the fun begin!

1. I am shamelessly addicted to trashy magazines. I can't help it. I frequently read US weekly, Star, In-touch, and Hello. I blame it on Britney.

2. I have a very particular way of folding towels. I am the only one in my house who folds towels because...apparently my method is "too hard".

3. I have tricked the Brady kids into thinking my lasagna is the 'real deal'. It's a completely unhealthy and a fast food version of it, but they're hooked.

4. I bought Britney Spears' last album, "Blackout". I know, I know.

5. I love Jolly Rancher Jolly Jellies. I must have a constant supply.

6. I was recently told by a psychic that I'm going to have twins and a boy. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Especially since the Brady family already has 3 kids.


I tag:


Erin @ The Erin Experiment

Quentin @ QBall's Mental Detritus

K @ The Not-So-Evil Stepmom

6 comments:

Erin said...

That was fun!

Unknown said...

I am also totally addicted to trashy magazines. My Hubby calls it "a sickness."

And on the towel front? I thought I was the ONLY person in the world with that issue. When the kids do laundry and fold the towels a DIFFERENT way than mine? I get hives. They just made me the towel lady so no one else has to deal with it. :)

Anonymous said...

My husband has a particular way of folding his jeans. I choose not to fold his jeans in that way, so it results in him re-folding all the jeans that I fold for him. Good thing he is smart enough not to do it in front of me.

Lacey said...

I fold towels a particular way too! Glad to see you back from the blogging dead =)

suchsimplepleasures said...

fun meme!! welcome back!

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

OK, this is going to show just what a horrible housekeeper I am, but...could you let us in on your towel-folding tips? I'm totally serious. I realized just this week that when I fold towels they look like drunk rectangles, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make them nice neat squares like other people do. I would love any tips.